The Agri Handbook 6th Edition (All Volumes)
The Agri Handbook is South Africa's primary reference book for the agri-food industry. It provides points of reference for all sub-sectors which make up the agricultural value chain. Whether you are a new farmer looking at your options, an old hand wanting to diversify your operations but wondering where to start, or anyone in the agri-food chain, you will find value here.
The first edition of The Agri Handbook was pioneered by the RainbowSA publishing team in 2003. Available here is the sixth edition of the Handbook, first published in July 2017 and updated at least every two months.
- Version 1.13 (8 November 2018)
- 582 A4 pages
- Includes Supplier Directory
- Adobe PDF format (this is a downloadable eBook)
- Printable, searchable
- Full Colour
- Incorporates all 14 volumes of the publication
- You can download the individual volumes separately for free from the Agri Book website but your support helps us maintrain the website and book
- You will be emailed a download link after you have placed your order
- File size: 14,607 KB
- NB: takes about 2 minutes to download on a 1.04 Mbps speed internet connection