The Agri Handbook 6th Edition (Volume 4 Mechanisation)
The Agri Handbook is South Africa's primary reference book for the agri-food industry. It provides points of reference for all sub-sectors which make up the agricultural value chain. Whether you are a new farmer looking at your options, an old hand wanting to diversify your operations but wondering where to start, or anyone in the agri-food chain, you will find value here.
Available here is Volume 4 of the sixth edition of the Handbook, first published in July 2017 and updated frequently.
- Version 1.9 (31 May 2018)
- Each volume ranges between 10 - 50 A4 pages and the page numbers vary with each update
- Includes Supplier Directory
- Adobe PDF format (this is a downloadable eBook)
- Printable, searchable
- Full Colour
- You will be emailed a download link after you have placed your order
- File size: 10,317 KB
- NB: takes about 5 minutes to download depending on your internet connection